Yay Me!
I had some good news on the writing front this week -- I'm a finalist in the Stella Cameron Scarlet Boa contest! Out of 161 entries, I made it into the top 12. Voting is going on this week, ending on the 9th, and the winner will be named November 13 in a live chat at Writerspace.
The winning entry is determined by reader vote, and the winner receives a scarlet boa. Voters aren't left out, either; one lucky winner will receive a white feather boa.
My entry is #1049; if you like it, you can vote here.
Do you have good news to share? Send it to me here.
The winning entry is determined by reader vote, and the winner receives a scarlet boa. Voters aren't left out, either; one lucky winner will receive a white feather boa.
My entry is #1049; if you like it, you can vote here.
Do you have good news to share? Send it to me here.


<< Home