I SOLD!!!!!
Yes, Christmas came early for me this year. On Wednesday, I opened my e-mail to find an offer for two of my novellas!
Details are still a little sketchy, but I am thrilled to be working with Samhain Publishing, a new e-press. Both novellas are sexy contemporary romances, with connected characters (the heroines are best friends) and themes (um, stripping). Right now, they're titled TAKING THE CAKE and STRIP TEASE, though I don't know if that will change.
I'll be publishing under the name Kate Davies.
So now I get to put together a website, which I hope to have ready to go live by January. Watch this spot for more information!
Details are still a little sketchy, but I am thrilled to be working with Samhain Publishing, a new e-press. Both novellas are sexy contemporary romances, with connected characters (the heroines are best friends) and themes (um, stripping). Right now, they're titled TAKING THE CAKE and STRIP TEASE, though I don't know if that will change.
I'll be publishing under the name Kate Davies.
So now I get to put together a website, which I hope to have ready to go live by January. Watch this spot for more information!


<< Home